Saturday, August 19, 2006

Au Revoir

Today I'm off for just over two weeks speaking on a couple of Oak Hall trips to Engelberg, walking in the Alps. Its a tough life, let me tell you.

But I do not anticipate this hiatus in posts continuing as long as the previous week's break which ended up as a month. I'm back on 4th Sept, and will aim to get back into the 1-a-day habit I'm aiming for.

Quite exciting really - over 1,000 hits on my blog. Either its proving vaguely useful, or my (very proud) mother has a large dial-up bill coming!

Happy holidays!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marc Lloyd said...

The Engelberg link didnt work for me just now, Mr T.

1:04 pm, August 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mr Towner!

I've been enjoying your blog, hope you had a good time away. It would be nice to say hello by the e-mails.

Chris Watson Lee
(myname@fish.co.uk)

5:53 pm, September 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello again, hmm just thought it may look a bit confusing - my e-mail is chriswatsonlee@fish...

8:57 pm, September 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home